Our Parsonage

Land for a parsonage was purchased from the Consolidated Coal Incorporated in 1947 for the sum of $450.
On August 2, 1958, work began on a three bedroom brick parsonage. With God’s blessing, cooperation of many people, and four months of hard work, it was completed. On December 2, 1958, Rev. Glenn Eagle and his family took up residence in the lovely new parsonage.
Through the years many improvements and changes have been made:
- 1973 – The basement of the parsonage was converted into a Fellowship Center. It remained in use til the Nazarene Fellowship Center was purchased in 1985.
- 1974 – The Ladies Fellowship renovated the Parsonage Fellowship Center with tile ceiling , recessed lighting, and tile flooring.
- 1975 – Shrubbery was added to the parsonage.
- 1986 – New roof was added to the parsonage.
- 1988 – Parsonage bathroom was completely remodeled.
On September 17, 1969, the property adjacent to the parsonage was purchased from Mr. and Mrs. Gorr of McKeesport for $2,150. This land was bought with the intention of it being a future site for the relocation of the church.


